Friday, January 16, 2009

Recovered and ready for shots...

Thanks to everyone for all the love and help during and after my surgery. I am recovering well and finally feeling back to normal. We greatly appreciate the help with Ryan, wonderful meals and especially the housekeeping...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!


My surgeon has released me from his care and he is comfortable with me getting pregnant. Shots now officially start Feb. 1st (Super Bowl Sunday). I will learn more about the IVF timeline this Thursday (22nd) when I go for my shot training. Everything is based on my cycle. If all goes well maybe we'll be doing a transfer in March!!! I will keep you posted on any new news.


We appreciate your prayers. We are hoping for the BEST outcome...a pregnancy!

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment