Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Saying Good-Bye to home...

Saturday and Sunday, this past weekend, were a little emotional for me (and Nick too) as we realized Monday Aug. 3rd was just around the corner and I would be at the hospital for a prolonged stay. Aside from missing my husband, son and "Tanner" dog (who never left my side while I laid in bed)...it was time to say "good-bye" to other things I would really miss like my own cozy bed, ceiling fan and humidifier that blew cold air on me all night. Also my DVR (which I will seriously miss...how can I go back to watching TV the old way?) and finally my lovely shower chair Nick recently purchased. Gone are the days when I could shower whenever I wanted without a doctor or nurses permission. (Boo hoo!) I will miss you all!!! When I return home, I will be much thinner (hopefully) but have 3 new little people to introduce to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment